The buttocks (also the butt) are two rounded portions of the anatomy, located on the posterior of the pelvic region of humans, and comprise a layer of fat superimposed on the gluteus maximus and gluteus medius muscles. Physiologically, the buttocks enable weight to be taken off the feet while sitting. In many cultures they play a role in sexual attraction. There are several connotations of buttocks in art, fashion, culture and humor, and the English language is replete with many popular synonyms. The female butt is the most eye popping of the body’s structural illustration of sexual attraction and of Classic Beauty. Every woman who knows she got “Da Butt” is Psychologically self assured and secure of the Classic Beauty of her appearance and is most likely to strut her stuff in a bikini, very tight Jeans, Shorts, Pants, or Dress that hugs her contours so very tightly that it has been known to make men drool like dogs, literally. Incorporating the cultivation of a Classic and Beautiful Butt is now an essential part of the Beautiful and Sexy look more than ever in history.
The buttocks are formed by the masses of the gluteal muscles or 'glutes' (the gluteus maximus muscle and the gluteus medius muscle) superimposed by a layer of fat The superior aspect of the buttock ends at the iliac crest and the lower aspect is outlined by the horizontal gluteal crease. The gluteus maximus has two insertion points: 1/3 superior portion of the linea aspera of the femur, and the superior portion of the iliotibial tractus. The masses of the gluteus maximus muscle are separated by an intermediate intergluteal cleft or "crack" in which the anus is situated.
The buttocks allow primates to sit upright without needing to rest their weight on their feet as four-legged animals do. Females of certain species of baboon have red buttocks that blush to attract males.
In the case of humans, females tend to have proportionally wider and thicker buttocks due to higher subcutaneous fat and proportionally wider hips.
While human children generally have smooth buttocks, mature males and females have varying degrees of hair growth, as on other parts of their body. Females may have hair growth in the gluteal cleft (including around the anus), sometimes extending laterally onto the lower aspect of the cheeks. Males may have hair growth over some or all of the buttocks.
The Male Butt
Even the male Butt is a most eye popping of the body’s structural illustration of sexual attraction and of Classic Beauty. As much as males drool over the sexiness of a female Butt, the same goes for females. The also drool over a tight well proportioned male Butt but in a different way. They look at it with as much intensity as males do except that they congregate and they talk about it to each other. Expressing ever so intense emotional and analytical sexual fascination with the great male Butt in question. They have group conversations of the imaginary. Often giggling with excitement and laughter as they contemplate a true physical encounter. It arouses their sexual libido and given the choice they would discard every other impediment and overlook most other faults just because Da Butt conveys some imagination of a strong and sexy male seemingly capable of satisfying their sexual needs even but for a fleeting moment. This is also true of the male psyche as it drools over a beautiful well formed female butt. The abiding conclusion that can be drawn from these seemingly illogical and animalistic reactions to the Da Butt in terms of personal beauty is that Da Butt is a powerful element of one’s beauty and sexual attraction. Taking good measures to develop a Sexy Butt through proper Butt exercises and ensuring its smoothness and moist glowing texture is a profound element of the Classic Beauty concept.
CLASSIC & BEAUTIFUL MALE BUTTS
Cultural history of the buttocks
The qualities that make buttocks beautiful or well-formed are not fixed, as sexual aesthetics of the buttocks vary considerably from culture to culture, from one period of fashion to another and even from person to person.
Depending on the context, exposure of the buttocks in non-intimate situations can cause feelings of embarrassment or humiliation, and embarrassment or amusement in an onlooker. Expressions such as being caught with one's pants/ trousers down or ("with bared buttocks"), uses the image as a metaphor for non-physical embarrassment as well.
Willfully exposing one's own bare buttocks as a protest, a provocation, or just for fun is called mooning.
In Western and some other cultures, many comedians, writers and others rely on the buttocks as a source of amusement, camaraderie and fun, despite (or in some cases for the sake of) the risk of being in dubious taste, if not censored.
In the majority of modern cultures, the buttocks are rarely shown naked and are generally considered unsuitable for ornamental body markings and body modification. However, they may be preferential for discreet markings, such as secretive membership proof or to be shown in intimate company (e.g. amongst lovers).
In American English, phrases use the buttocks or synonyms (especially "butt" and "ass") as a synecdoche or pars pro toto for a whole person, often with a negative connotation. For example, terminating an employee may be described as "firing his ass". One might say "move your ass" or "haul ass" as an exhortation to greater haste or urgency. Expressed as a function of punishment, defeat or assault becomes "kicking one's ass". Such phrases also may suggest a person's characteristics, e.g. difficult people are termed "hard asses". People deemed excessively puritanical or proper may be termed "tight asses" (in Australia and New Zealand, "tight arse" refers to someone who is excessively miserly). An annoying person or any source of frustration may be termed "a pain in the ass" (a synonym for "a pain in the neck"). An incompetent or ignorant person is sometimes called a "dumbass", and an annoying person a "jackass".
Certain physical dispositions of the buttocks — particularly size — are sometimes identified, controversially, as a racial characteristic. The most famous intersection of racism and buttocks may be the case of, the so-called Hottentot Venus.
A Modern Example
You can refer to the WikiSaurus:buttocks for a list of synonyms and slang words for buttocks in many languages. For unrelated homophones of butt(ocks), see also butt (disambiguation) and bud (disambiguation)
The anatomical Latin name for the buttocks is nates ( /ˈneɪtiːz/ nay-teez), which is plural; the singular, natis (buttock), is rarely used. There are many colloquial terms to refer to them, including:
- backside, posterior, behind and its derivates (hind-quarters, hinder or the childish homophone heinie (US usage only), strictly the whole body behind the hind leg-trunk attachment), rear or rear-end, derrière (French for "behind") – all strictly positional descriptions, as the inaccurate use of rump (as in 'rump roast', after a 'hot' spanking), thighs, upper legs; analogous are:
- aft, stern and poop, naval in origin; in nautical jargon, buttocks also designates the aftermost portion of a hull above the water line and in front of the rudder, merging with the run below the water line
- caboose, originally a ship's galley in wooden cabin on deck; also the "rear end" car of a freight train, considered a cute synonym suitable for any audience
- bottom (and the shortening "bot" as well as childish diminutives "bottie" or "botty"), but the use of similar-sounding booty is artistic liberty
- tail (strictly anatomically a zoomorphism, humans only have a tail-bone, yet the illogical "tail feather" was popularized by musicians; also used for the even more sensual phallus) and tail-end
- trunk, in American English, particularly when describing large buttocks: "junk in the trunk"
- arse or ass, areshole or asshole, and (butt-)hole – also used as an insult for a person. The term is Anglo-Saxon dialect, and over a thousand years old.
- badonkadonk – onomatopoeic slang meaning the voluptuously bouncing, large yet firm buttocks of a woman
- breech, a metaphorical sense derived from on older form of the garment breeches (as the French culotte meaning pantoloons, via cul from Latin culus 'butt'), so 'bare breech' means without breeches, i.e. trouserless butt
- bum – in British English, used frequently in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and many other English speaking Commonwealth countries, also historically in U.S., is a mild often humorous reference to buttocks, not necessarily in vulgar or sexual context: "I've a boil on my bum, thrice as large as my thumb" (The Judge With The Sore Rump, St. George Tucker). Also used in reference to anal intercourse, often as an insult, as in bum boy (for a homosexual).
- bumpy – a euphemistic term for the buttocks, used primarily with children
- bunda – bottom, of Brazilian Portuguese origin.
- butt – the common term for a pair of buttocks (singular, as one body-part; cognate but neither its root nor an abbreviation) in the US, used in everyday speech.
- can (a container) had an unusual development: the slang meaning "toilet" is recorded circa 1900, said to be a shortening of piss-can, the meaning "buttocks" from c. 1910, and the verb meaning "fire an employee" (to flush=dump?) from 1905.
- cheeks, a shape-metaphor within human anatomy, but also used in the singular: left cheek and right cheek; sounds particularly naughty because of the homonym and the adjective cheeky, lending themselves to word puns
- culo – (From Spanish/Italian) slang, usually meaning a woman's voluptuous, round and firm buttocks. Put simply the Latino equivalent of booty, although in Spanish it is considered vulgar and offensive (but less so in Spain than in Latin America).
- duffs – Scotch Irish origin
- dumper sometimes denotes the buttocks, especially when talking about a large butt.
Because many cultures have a nudity taboo, which usually applies specifically to the buttocks (as usually to the most erogenous zones), mainstream garments generally cover the buttocks completely, even when it is not a practical requirement. Nevertheless male and female clothing is often designed in a way that reveals the shape of the buttocks under the clothing an essential disguising compromise in order to illuniate the erotica of the butt.
Some articles of clothing are designed to expose the buttocks. Such clothing is not generally worn in public situations; however, it is sometimes considered appropriate to wear such clothing at swimming facilities or at the beach which generally sanction as fair ground for fair or foul play in the forever cultural juxtapositions.
Classic Beauty in Renaissance Art
THE BUTT OF APHRODITE
Aphrodite Kallipygos (of the beautiful buttock) lifting her robe and gazing down at her buttocks
Emphasis on one part or another of the body tends to shift with generations. A renaissance sculpture of Classics Beauty shines a focus on the Butt of the Goddess Aphrodite. In essence the Butt of this beautiful Goddess is fashioned as an elemental magnificence of her Goddess Classic Beauty
More recently, the cleavage of the buttocks is sometimes exposed by some women, deliberately or accidentally, as fashion dictated trousers be worn lower, as with hip-hugger pants.
- In 1966 Yoko Ono made a roughly 90 minute-long experimental film called No. 4, which is colloquially known as Bottoms. It consists of footage of human buttocks in motion while the person walks on a turntable.
- The 1984 mockumentary This Is Spinal Tap contained the song "Big Bottom" featuring the lyric Big bottom, big bottom, Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em, Big bottom drive me out of my mind, How could I leave this behind?
- Numerous songs have been released which glorify this body part. As early as 1961, the American Folk band The Limeliters recorded the song "Vicki Dougan" [sic, properly Vikki Dougan], which pays a humorous tribute to the pin-up star who wore infamously low-cut, backless dresses. A risque song for the time, the lyrics mention her "callipygian cleft" by name. Other English language examples include:
- "bootylicious" by Destiny's Child
- "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" by KC and the Sunshine Band
- The 1978 singles "Fat Bottomed Girls" and "Bicycle Race" by Queen
- "I See You Baby (Shakin' That Ass)" by Groove Armada
- Rolling Stone magazine named the 1990s the "Decade of the Butt" because many of these songs were released in that decade.
In the United Kingdom there is an annual award given to the male and female winners of the celebrity voted to have the Rear of the Year for that year.
The Brazillian Butt Sexy Butt Lift:
Do you desire to own a bottom like Shakira’s or JLo’s? These female famous people definitely have butts to die for. Their well-endowed buttocks that wiggle flirtatiously as they walk are the envy of many women. But did you know that you can have a beautiful buttock, too? Thanks to Brazilian butt lift aesthetic operation.
Brazilian butt lift or simply butt augmentation is one of the most common aesthetic surgical operations adult females undergo today. It is a type of surgical process that requires the transfer of fats from one area of the behind to another to accomplish a more contoured look. Brazilian buttock lift affords women a curvy buttock without the hassle of undergoing unrelenting physical exercise. The process involves suctioning excess fats from the buttock and even the stomach, and then injecting the suctioned fats into the areas to be cosmetically corrected. Brazilian butt augmentation is wanted over other procedures that involve implants because of smaller danger of infection.
There may be a lot of reasons why an individual prefers to undergo this type of aesthetic surgical operation. The first and the most obvious one is to enhance one’s over-all beauty. A firm and well-contoured buttock is surely more catchy to the eyes compared to a loose one. Aside from that, a visually-appealing butt also projects juvenility – that something most people want to have.
Buttocks augmentation offers women a solution to imperfectly-shaped buttocks. Because of this procedure, many women won’t have to worry about not being able to get into tight jeans and sexy swim wear. Brazilian buttock lift corrects the frame of the bottom so that women may feel confident enough to show off their sexy bottoms wherever, whenever.
Brazilian buttocks augmentation is normally done in two major steps. First step is suction lipectomy, or removing extra fat tissues from donors such as the thigh, stomach or abdomen. The fat is suctioned through a small surgical incision where a tubing is inserted to suck out fats. The fat suctioned are then prepared and made pure to ensure a good quality is used. Second step is fat injection. It is during this phase that small measures of fats are carefully injected to the bottoms region. It is very crucial that precise injection methods are observed to accomplish a more natural and uniform look. A successful operation usually involves a hundred micro injections around the buttocks.
Just like any other operation, extra caution after undergoing buttocks augmentation process is advised to avoid any complications. The patient is usually advised not to sit flat on the buttocks for at least three weeks after Brazilian buttock lift procedure. It is also recommended to wear special apparels to hold and preserve the contour of the buttocks especially if the patient needs to go back to work after a couple of weeks. Modest pain and swelling may be noticed during the first six weeks, though a patient can go back to her normal activities after four weeks.
EXERCISE FOR BEAUTIFUL BUTTOCKS
Lovely women, please remember, men, above all, enjoy healthy elastic legs, and their form is always of secondary importance. We understand that there will be times when you want to send it all to hell. But beauty, as is known, requires sacrifice.
This is intended primarily for women, as a consequence of the structural features of the female body being a very fragile feet. In the absence of regular training, many members of the fairer sex, this is part of the body upto twenty years may begin to lose their sexual attractiveness.
The main issues that affect young women, it's sagginess loose inside of the thighs and buttocks (butt). With the help of regular exercise for 15-20 minutes a day, thesecosmetic flaws easy to fix. Suggested exercises you have worked well in solving these problems. They are quite effective in their implementation (particularly the first time) you should look a little tired, the participation of the heartbeat, and after the legs are a little "buzz." Do not worry, this is normal. The first results to improve your legs you will notice in about a month.
Exercise against saggy buttocks
1. Sit on the edge of a chair, keep your feet apart. Hold down between the knees of some object (a book or a sofa cushion.)Sit up straight and keep your hands on the seat. Try to compress the thighs strongly object and are in this position for exactly 1 minute, then relax and repeat the exercise again. Do this exercise at least 10 times
2. Kneel, hands, put on a belt. What follows is sit on the floor, first on the left buttock, then the right. Do the exercise as normal, until you feel fatigue in the gluteal muscles. Do not go the easy way, getting to his feet, the effect in this way you will not get anywhere. Initially, it will be very difficult, but you quickly learn and be easy to perform this exercise.
3. Lean back and head against the wall, bend your knees and tighten your muscles. In this position you must spend about 1 minute. If you feel that you can not hold exactly a minute, shorten the time. When performing this exercise, try to keep your neck, back and buttocks does not break away from the wall, otherwise the effectiveness of this exercise will be zero.
4. Grasp your right knee with both hands and gently pull it to her chest, lock this position for 20 seconds. Repeat with other knee. Repeat the exercise 5-10 times to 5 times with each leg every few seconds.
5. Lie on your back and lean your legs against the wall. Squeeze your glutes and try to raise the pelvis and hips off the floor without lifting with your back. Initially, you will most likely it will not under force, but gradually bring the number of climbs to 10-12 during one exercise